The people of Tunika respect the privacy of visitors to our web site.
- You are able to control what personal information, if any, you share
- You are not required to tell us who you are or to reveal any information
Listed below is the information we do collect and how we use that information:
- Our web server collects your domain name, but not your e-mail address.
Used how? : To measure the use of our site's content.
- Forms you fill out to interact with our business (to request product
literature, place an order, track an order, or otherwise correspond
with Tunika business contact) may request personal information such
as your e-mail address, telephone number, and specific product/materials
interests, for example.
Used how? : To conduct business with you.
- At no time do we sell or share your information outside Tunika.
- Some of our pages may use "cookies" -- data that a web site can send
to your browser, which in turn is stored on your computer system.
Used how? : To allow our web site to recognize you
and provide custom information when and where appropriate. You can
configure your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or
- Periodically we may administer online surveys to gather your views
on our web site content, structure, and overall experience.
How? :The information you provide in these surveys is used to
improve our site.
Within the survey itself, we will let you know exactly how we will
use the information collected.
Note that our Web site may contains links to nonTunika Web sites.
Although we try to link only to Web sites that share our respect
for customer information privacy, we are not responsible for their
content or their privacy practices.
Individual Tunika Web Pages may have more detailed privacy statements
on pages that explain any further use of your information within
that part of the web site of www.tunika.co.uk.
to us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
with the subject line, "privacy."